Interactive Mentorship + TT (Group 2)
Time & Location
About the Event
A training to learn how to teach yoga.
Get confident at teaching yoga to the people. Learn how to assist "advanced" poses or give variations, learn how to use your voice and become more of the teacher that you want to be.
Gain courage and financial sustainability as a Yoga Teacher.
For the Interactive Mentorship part, see below.
1. Weekend + Interactive Mentorship Group 2
The Art of Teaching (15.-17. October 2020)
- Yoga Tools / Props including Hands on Assists
- A Teacher's Voice
- Upleveling / Downleveling and working with Injuries
- Private Clients vs. Studio Classes as a Yoga Teacher
- Teaching Online / Virtual Teaching
- Financial Sustainability as a Yoga Teacher
- Longevity in Self-Practice
- Feedback on Teaching
with Chantal Hauser (Zurich)
Movement Sciences (5.-7. February 2021)
- Anatomy, Biomechanics, Physiology
- Skeleton + Muscles relation to gravity
with Magnus Ringberg (Sweden / Netherlands)
The Tradition of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (12.-14. March 2021)
Learn about the roots of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and the concept of commitment and perserverance as well as the therapeutic aspect of the practice.
with Michael Hamilton (Zurich)
The Female Body (7.-8. May 2021)
with almost 96% of female Yoga students, learn about the importance of the female body and all it's wonders.
- Pelvic Floor Health
with Lara Kohn Thompson (France/NYC)
Interactive + Private 1-on-1 Mentorship with Chantal
This is the part of the training where you get 1-on-1 time with Chantal.
Throughout the training time you will have a monthly 30min Check-In call with Chantal online.
You have constant support via text messages and have the ability to assist Chantal in classes.
There is also additional homework in this section; writing sequences, teaching/assisting certain postures as well as teaching Chantal 1-on-1 with immediate and constructive feedback!
You are able to take part in 2 events at the YOGA ATELIER of your choosing.
Full List available soon!
1. Send firstname.lastname@example.org a short and brief essay (1 page max.) "What is your intention of taking this training? What do you expect from it?"
2. Coming to 1-2 classes of Chantal at the Yoga Atelier if you are not already a regular student. If you are living outside of Zurich/Switzerland, schedule a call with Chantal
3. Teach and study as much as you can and come with questions, curiosity and openness!
You must have completet ad 200/300/500 hour Yoga Teacher Training and teah on a regular basis.
This is a special, intimate and not too big teacher training. Quality.
Early Registration is recommended. Full Training is limited to 5-8 Yogis.
A non-refundable 700.- chf deposit upon registration. (The deposit is deducted from the remaining payment).
Payment plan available if asked.
Full refund (minus the 700.- non-refundable deposit) only available until end of 2020 with a doctor's / health note.
This training can also be done pregnant.
(A certificate of completion is given to Yogis who attend the full training and ask for it at registration)
- Advanced TT + MentorshipCHF2,995CHF2,9950CHF0
- Full Immersion w/o TeachingCHF1,775CHF1,7750CHF0
- Single Weekend PackCHF499CHF4990CHF0