Fri, Mar 06|
Yoga Atelier by Chantal Hauser
Hanuman Flow Immersion Training
A Weekend Immersion for serious practitioners and Yoga Teachers that are looking for some inspiration and refinement of their practice! Learn about Chantal's love for Forrest Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. Develop a home practice and get clear on your practice or teaching intention.
Time & Location
Mar 06, 2020, 6:30 PM – Mar 08, 2020, 3:30 PM
Yoga Atelier by Chantal Hauser, Yoga Atelier, Florastrasse 13, 8800 Thalwil, Switzerland
About the Event
The Hanuman Flow Immersion Program
Have you recently finished your 200 hr teacher training and are kind of stuck? Or would you like to get to know Forrest Yoga in an Immersive level, deeper than a weekly class?
You will learn the foundations of the Forrest Yoga practice, as well as digging a bit deeper on what is behind this healing practice method. We will work on your values and intention of teaching and/or practicing yoga, we will look at what it means to self-care and build a home practice, as well as enjoy 2-hour long practices.
18:30-21:00 Opening Circle + Forrest Yoga Practice
9:30-11:30 Hanuman Flow Practice
11:30-12:30 Lunch Break
12:45-15:45 The Yogi Path + My Values - a closer look at Forrest and Ashtanga
16:00-18:30 Self-care as a Teacher and Practitioner
9:30-11:30 Forrest Yoga Practice
11:30-12:30 Lunch Break
12:30-14:30 How to foster a home practice (without online streaming)
14:30-15:30 Closing and Take Home Experience - Why do I practice/teach?
Questions? Email Chantal directly firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 2 discounted work/study tickets available for students that do need some financial bandaid.
Inquire for the scholarship!
If you can answer most of the below with a YES, than this is for you!
- You are a Yoga Teacher and have done the 200 / 300 etc. and gazillion of other Yoga Teacher Trainings and are on the look out for THE next training that will really up level your practice.
- You are looking for a personalized and intimate setting with an absolute max. of 10 other Yogis in the group.
- You have been a long time Yogi, haven’t done a Teacher Training yet but maybe want to soon. OR you just want to practice!
- You want to immerse yourself in a weekend of intelligent sequencing, assists, refresh on yoga philosophy, deepen your knowledge on Pranayama and the Bandhas.
- You want to RETREAT and have weekend to yourself on the yoga mat but not travel around the world to get there!
- You have a lot of questions about: teaching, making teaching sustainable, perhaps doing a teacher training soon and need advice which one is actually worth it!
- You have completed The Mentorship Program and are ready to keep digging deep on your mat!
- You are interested in Chantal's Advanced Teacher Training 150 hrs.
Chantal Hauser is excited to offer this amazing new practice program of hers! It will be a perfect time for you to see if you are interested in The Mentorship Program or the Advanced Teacher Training with her. She believes that to be able to receive and truly learn from a teacher your practice has to be continuous with a select few teachers that are actually giving you the attention you need and deserve.
Atelier Members + Early Bird
Hanuman Flow Immersion