Yoga + Lake Bathing Adventure 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
If not now, when? This is definitely the year to start taking charge of your health and well-being!
Have you always wondered what's behind the ice-bathing crave? Come and venture with us to find out!
Ice-bathing can boost your mood and will-power and definitely makes you focus on the most important thing; breathing and being.
- 12:30 - 13:30 Yoga with Chantal (a tad bit of a workout style yoga class)
- 13:30 Tea + Intro to Ice Bathing with Gerda
- 14:00 walk down to lake / change
- 14:15 Breathwork + Swimming (depending on weather and what kind of people, this might take longer or shorter)
- 14:45 back to the Atelier
- 15:00 Guided Meditation (Journaling OPTIONAL)
- 15:15 Mingling + Warm Up at the Atelier
Prepare for it by reading this! https://www.winterswimming.ch/en/faq
After an energizing yoga lesson with Chantal, Gerda -- who is an experienced winter swimmer and a trained life guard, will first introduce you to some scientific background and theory of cold immersion. She has also worked with and was trained by Wim Hof himself, how cool is that?
Afterwards, we are going to walk down to the lake together, where we will do a few breathing exercises to prepare our bodies and minds for our bathing time!
Ending our adventure at the Atelier with some warm tea and snacks!
Find out more about Gerda www.winterswimming.ch
Bathing suit, towel
Warm socks, warm and comfy clothing, hat and gloves, scarf to bundle up!
You are also welcome to bring your cozy blanket for the mingling and restoring after bathing time!
Atelier Members: 99.- chf
Non-Members: 125.- chf
We prefer payments made via TWINT (0799343721) or Bank Transfer.
This way there are no transaction fees.
- Yoga + Lake Bathing AdventureCHF125CHF1250CHF0
- Atelier MembersCHF99CHF990CHF0